Volunteering With DCO
DCO Board Members:
Distress and Crisis Ontario is not currently seeking leaders to join its Board of Directors.
- All Board members are volunteers, and the time commitment is approximately four hours a month for Board meetings.
- Directors serve for a 3-year term and are expected to attend a minimum of 3 of the 4 scheduled meetings each year.
- Directors are expected to arrive on time for meetings, and to provide adequate notice when unable to attend.
- Complete tasks and projects assigned and accepted.
- Accept at least one committee chairmanship/liaison/assignment by attending the committee meetings.
Spirit of Volunteerism