Become a member
Become a member of the DCO community and make a significant difference in the lives of others…
- Our newsletter, e News + Views, Access to our library of learning videos,
Discounted rates on DCO conference registrations and networking opportunities.
- No charge for educational initiatives, including on-line webinars, lunch and learns, and certificated courses.
- Participation in DCO’s volunteer recognition program “Spirit of Volunteerism”.
- Listing on DCO’s website with a link to your organization
- Participation in pilot and collaborative projects as well as all visioning and program development activities
- Consultation and engagement in the development of public policy development, education and training, accreditation, volunteer management and ad-hoc initiatives
- Yearly membership certificate and eligibility for voting privileges at every special or general meeting of the full membership.